- Reps. Stefanik and Wittman slam Joe Biden for being soft on Chinaby Carley Joanou on June 21, 2021 at 10:53 PM
A group of Republican lawmakers have challenged the Biden administration for being too soft on China. On Monday, representatives Elise Stefanik and Rob Wittman (R-Va.) said Biden has only given vague threats and cheap talk about standing up to Communist China.
- U.S. to send 55 million COVID-19 vaccine doses to various countriesby Carley Joanou on June 21, 2021 at 10:30 PM
The U.S. has announced its plans to distribute 55 million COVID-19 vaccines to other countries. On Monday, the White House revealed the doses will be sent to various Latin American, Caribbean, Asian and African countries by next month.
- Sen. Johnson: Democrat media suppress information about more than 5,000 vaccine deathsby Carley Joanou on June 21, 2021 at 6:54 PM
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) highlighted reports of a rising number of deaths caused by coronavirus vaccines. He announced the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has reported thousands of deaths from side effects of experimental vaccines.
- Alan Dershowitz bashes far left’s push for Justice Stephen Breyer to retireby Carley Joanou on June 21, 2021 at 6:45 PM
Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz has criticized the Democrat push for Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to step down. In a interview on Sunday, Dershowitz explained the radical left's pressure to get Justice Breyer to retire is not only age discrimination, but also politicizing the Supreme Court system and stated it would only backfire.
- Progressive groups launch $1.5 million ad campaign to pressure Sen. Sinema on filibusterby Carley Joanou on June 21, 2021 at 6:45 PM
Progressive groups have been pulling out all the stops in effort to force moderate Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) to flip on the filibuster. 20 Arizona groups joined a coalition of more than 40 organizations known as Just Democracy to put out ads targeting Sinema.
- Fmr. Rep. Ron Paul: Putin’s calmness toward Biden in stunning contrast to past remarksby Carley Joanou on June 21, 2021 at 6:30 PM
Former Texas Rep. Ron Paul (R) suggested Vladimir Putin has changed his tune toward Joe Biden. Speaking recently on the Liberty Report, Paul stated Putin's calmness during the summit was surprising in consideration to his harsh treatment of Biden in the past.
- Shawn Michael Chock ID’d as truck driver that rammed racing bicyclistsby Mark Lungariello on June 22, 2021 at 2:59 AM
Arizona police on Monday released the identity of the man they say plowed through bicyclists during a race, critically injuring six.
- Adams leads for NYC mayor, Wiley, Garcia battle for second in last-minute pollby Samuel Chamberlain on June 22, 2021 at 2:55 AM
The survey from Democratic firm Data for Progress conducted between June 18 and 20 puts Adams as the first choice of 26 percent of likely voters.
- Suspected San Francisco Walgreens shoplifter arrested for another alleged theftby Kenneth Garger on June 22, 2021 at 2:40 AM
A man suspected of committing a brazen, caught-on-camera theft inside a San Francisco Walgreens was arrested over the weekend.
- Judge throws out claims against Trump, Barr in Lafayette Square meleeby Samuel Chamberlain on June 22, 2021 at 1:47 AM
Former President Donald Trump, Bill Barr and other members of the Trump administration cannot be sued over the forcible clearing of BLM protesters from Washington DC's Lafayette Square.
- NASA sends squid from Hawaii into space for researchby Associated Press on June 22, 2021 at 1:29 AM
The baby Hawaiian bobtail squid were raised at the University of Hawaii's Kewalo Marine Laboratory and were blasted into space earlier this month.
- Former Obama official calls on Biden nominee to pull out over tree-spiking caseby Samuel Chamberlain on June 22, 2021 at 1:07 AM
Robert Abbey that he had initially supported Tracy Stone-Manning's nomination for Bureau of Land Management director, but now believed that she should withdraw.
Breitbart News HomePage
- U.S. Trans Athlete Allegedly Talked About Exploding the 'Head of a President' with 'Dynamite'by Jacob Bliss on June 22, 2021 at 2:37 AM
A transgender BMX freestyle rider and U.S. Olympic team alternate once allegedly made remarks about exploding the head of a President with dynamite, according to a report.
- NBC's Figliuzzi: Trump 'Remains a Threat' -- He's Using Conspiracy Theories 'as a Deliberate Strategy'by Pam Key on June 22, 2021 at 2:27 AM
NBC News national security contributor and former FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi said Monday on MSNBC's "Deadline" that former President Donald Trump is a threat to national security because he is using "conspiracy as a deliberate strategy."
- Unionized National Education Association Employees Plot Strike, Claim Teachers Group 'Anti-Union'by Kyle Olson on June 22, 2021 at 2:19 AM
The unionized employees of the nation's largest teachers union have authorized a strike, claiming the National Education Association (NEA) is engaging in "anti-union" tactics amid contract negotiations.
- Mitch McConnell: Democrats Want to 'Rig the Rules of American Elections Permanently' in Their Favorby Jacob Bliss on June 22, 2021 at 1:48 AM
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Monday torched the Democrats' election takeover bill on the Senate floor as a purely "partisan power grab" by the left "to rig the rules of American elections permanently" in their favor.
- GOP Rep. Gonzales: Every State Is a 'Border State' Because of Drugs and Migrant Movementby Ian Hanchett on June 22, 2021 at 1:11 AM
On Monday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Evening Edit,” Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-TX) argued that “every city and every state is a border city and border state,” because of drug trafficking and the movement of migrants all across the
- Police: Climate Protesters Arrested Outside Ted Cruz’s Homeby Joshua Caplan on June 22, 2021 at 1:00 AM
Several climate change demonstrators protesting outside Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) residence in his home state of Texas were arrested Monday, according to local law enforcement.